March is an incredible month for great promotions and marketing campaigns to promote your tutoring business. Everything from aligning yourself with a pet store, to working with a local doctor’s office for a cross promotion. March is also the best time to share a slice of pie with your potential new customers.
National Pi Day celebrates Pi, a mathematical concept and a number that never ends….at least no one has found the end yet. Often, we round it off to 3.14. If you are a mathematician, this is your day. For National Pi Day is a celebration of mathematics. And, more specifically…. it celebrates “Pi”. Why not invite families to come visit you, and share some pie while talking about math tutoring? Pizza pie is acceptable as well!
Don’t forget, March Madness is upon us. This is the national month for college basketball, as the NCAA crowns the country’s best team. This is another great opportunity to tie in school spirit with promoting your tutoring business.
What ideas can you come up with?
Here are 10 great events in March that may be used as a promotion.
1. Johnny Appleseed Day (March 11)
2. Girl Scouts Day (March 12)
3. Plant a Flower Day (March 12)
4. Learn about Butterflies Day (March 14)
5. National Pi Day (March 14)
6. Ides of March (March 15)
7. St. Patrick’s Day (March 17)
8. International Earth Day (March 20)
9. National Puppy Day (March 23)
10. National Doctor’s Day (March 30)
11. March Madness Basketball (March 11 – 31)
If we’ve missed any important ones or you have additional ideas please post them in the comments section below.
Learn how to get more business with the help of Oases, the online tutoring management platform, with a free 30 minute consultation.