Oases Customer Support
If you are an existing Oases Online tutor management customer there are a number of ways for you to get help and customer support. If you are not yet an Oases customer you may find information about our support service on the Training & Support page.
Customer Support Logging In
The Login page is here and can be bookmarked: https://secure.oasesonline.com
If you’re having trouble logging in, then please follow these steps:
- Ensure that the email address you’re using is the same as when you were first given a login to Oases by your employer.
- Check that the caps lock isn’t on when you’re entering either the email address or the password.
- If you can’t remember the password, click the Forgot Password link.
- If you still can’t log in then contact your employer for guidance.
Due to the security and privacy of student data held in the Oases tutor management software, if you call us to gain access we will be unable to help you. Please contact your employer for assistance.
On Page Help
- Use the info dots on next to fields and functions on Oases pages to find explanations and links to instructions and help.
- Admins, Coordinators and Lead Teachers can press the blue button bottom right for on screen tutorials.
Knowledge Base Help Center
For all other queries, please see the comprehensive Knowledge Base available from all Oases tutoring management pages:
- Just click the down arrow at the top right of the screen and select Knowledge Base. Here you will find step by step instructions in the Getting Started section and tutorials and explanations for all functions in Oases under the relevant sections.
- You can browse the sections or search a key word.
If your login access to Oases is an Administrator, then in addition to the Knowledge Base you can submit a support ticket:
- Please review the Knowledge Base first to see if your query can be answered there.
- Click the down arrow at the top right of the screen and select Support.
- Click on Submit Request at the top of the page.
- Complete the ticket fields giving as much information and as many examples as possible.
- Submit Request when finished.
- Click on My Activities at the top of the page to view past requests and to view Organization Requests; a list of all tickets from other admins within your Company.