Credit Card Processing in Oases
You may enter manual payment records to customers’ accounts in Oases Online tutor software. As a result you can log check, cash and a variety of other payment types. However, Oases Online has partnered with both Stripe and Authorize.net for streamlined credit card processing through your Oases database.
Linking with a card processor allows you to keep ‘cards on file’, safely and securely via this integration. The credit card processing feature may be used in a number of ways:
- Manually run a single charge instigated in Oases
- Bulk run all outstanding totals instigated in Oases
- Set recurring invoices with automatic credit card payments in Oases
- Action voids and refunds via Oases
- Your customer can login and action a payment at anytime
- Charge new and existing customers for services via Oases MarketPlace storefront
Multiple Cost Centers
If you have multiple programs with different cost centers you can link different accounts to your database to channel payments to different business accounts.
For more information on our partners for credit card processing please press the graphics below.
Please note that depending on the credit card processing gateway, additional charges may apply to transactions.
So what’s next?
On the right side of this page you will find a demonstration booking form. We would love to show you how Oases online tutor software can streamline your business. So fill out the form and book a convenient time or call us on 866.327.0035.