Why Tutoring Employees Don’t Do What They’re Supposed To
Tutoring Employees often don’t do what you Want
During this time of the year you may struggle when motivating your tutoring employees. So how do you get the best out of your employees and keep them motivated?
For example, I suggest a little important reading. For instance, have you read the New York Times bestselling guide, “Why Employees Don’t Do What They’re Supposed to do … and what to do about it”?
To clarify, this book is based on the actual experiences of 25,000 managers. Therefore giving you proven, straightforward methods that work in your world. In other words, tips for how to make tutors do what they are supposed to.
You will find that this is a guidebook. Helping you handle the top 10 situations in which your employees don’t perform. Importantly, a detailed analysis of the causes is included along with plans on how you can prevent problems down the road.
Top 15 Reasons why tutoring employees don’t do what they are supposed to
Here are the top 15 reasons why tutoring employees don’t do what they’re supposed to:
1. They don’t know why they should do it.
2. They don’t know how to do it.
3. They don’t know what they are supposed to do.
4. They think your way will never work.
5. They think their way is better.
6. They think something else is more important.
7. There is no positive consequence to them for doing it.
8. They think they are doing it.
9. They are rewarded for not doing it.
10. They are punished for doing what they are supposed to do.
11. They anticipate a negative consequence for doing it.
12. There is no negative consequence to them for poor performance.
13. Obstacles beyond their control.
14. Their personal limits prevent them from performing.
15. Personal problems.
How to make Tutors do what they are Supposed To
You will find that points 1 through 12 are directly within your control. Therefore, it is up to you or your manager to remove those objections. As a result you can then work on the other items!
So the book includes plenty of fresh insights on your people management skills. Additionally addressing your modern day obstacles. That is to say:
- Temp workers
- Flex time
So this no-nonsense resource arms you with the people-management skills. Specially those you need to consistently elicit the highest levels of performance from your workforce. No matter how they work for you!
“In simple, straightforward language, Fournies offers practical solutions to the problems of employee performance…[This book] should be on the desk of anyone who manages others.”-Entrepreneur
Order from Amazon Today around $15
Oases Online tutoring management software offers solutions to help you manage your staff so you have time to read more books! The benefits to you of managing staff via your tutoring platform are many. That is to say you can capture applicants with WebForms and go on to interview and review all aspects of their file. If you would like to see Oases in action please book a demonstration below.