The Login page is here: https://secure.oasesonline.com
If you’re having trouble logging in, then please follow these steps:
- Ensure that the email address you’re using is the same as when you were first given a login to Oases by your supervisor.
- Ensure that the caps lock isn’t on when you’re entering either the email address or the password.
- If you can’t remember the password, click the Forgot Password link.
- If you still can’t log in then contact your supervisor for guidance.
On Page Help
- Use the blue info dots on Oases pages to find explanations and links to instructions and help.
Knowledge Base Help Center
For all other queries, please see the comprehensive Knowledge Base available from all Oases pages:
- Just click the down arrow at the top right of the screen and select Knowledge Base. Here you will find step by step instructions in the Getting Started section and tutorials and explanations for all functions in Oases under the relevant sections.
- You can browse the sections or search a key word.
- There is also a series of eight video tutorials to help introduce your end users to the features of the system and the tasks they will perform regularly.
If your login access to Oases is Administrator, then in addition to the Knowledge Base you can submit a support ticket:
- Please review the Knowledge Base first to see if your query can be answered there.
- Click the down arrow at the top right of the screen and select Support.
- Click on Submit Request at the top of the page.
- Complete the ticket fields giving as much information and as many examples as possible.
- Submit Request when finished.
- Click on My Activities at the top of the page to view past requests and to view Organization Requests; a list of all tickets from other admins within your Company.